Bamboo is one of the most sustainable fibers. It has a lot of exceptional fiber properties.
Some properties are:
- It is exceptionally soft and light, almost silky in feel.
- Incredibly hydrophilic, absorbing more water than other conventional fibers such as cotton and polyester.
- No chemicals or antibacterial agents are required to grow the crop.
- More antistatic compared to the other natural fibers.
- Bamboo fiber has a thinness degree and whiteness degree close to normal finely bleached viscose and has strong durability, stability, and tenacity.